The JBRJ is open with restrictions, following the guidelines of the Rio City Hall to protect the health of visitors and our team. Access only through Rua Jardim Botânico, 1008
Access the regulation here
I have read and accepted the regulation
- Scheduling through the website is mandatory for visitation.
- Access only from 1008 Jardim Botânico Street.
- Purchase of tickets only at the box office, in cash.
- The attendance at the box office must take place within the scheduled day and time.
- The visitor can stay in the Garden until 5pm.
- We recommend bringing your water. The drinking fountains are sealed.
- It is allowed to snack only at the Café and at the tables of the playground.
- Visitors are required to wear mask covering the mouth and the nose, but it is dispensed for children up to 3 years old and people with disorders or disabilities that prevent them from wearing it properly, upon medical declaration.
- Recommended distance between people: 2 meters.
- Clean your hands before and after each activity.
- The electric car service is temporarily suspended.
- If you need a wheelchair, contact (21) 3874-1808, (21) 3874-1214 or email email@example.com
- Meet the guidelines of the JBRJ teams
We count on your collaboration.